Your gifts get us there.
UCP of Central Minnesota cuts through barriers to give a life without limits to people in our community. We are innovative, flexible, cutting-edge, and tenacious advocates for people who are often invisible or vulnerable. We are a partner in the community, serving, helping ,connecting people to businesses, organizations, and resources. We cultivate pride, dignity, and joy in the people we serve.
When it’s the moments that counted, that changed lives…
A Child’s face filled with joy when she realized she would be receiving an adaptive bike. A grant from UCP of Central MN covering a porting of the bike cost would ensure she would be able to bike with her sister and would no longer be left behind.
A Mother cried tears of joy when they hear the words “I love you” for the first time, ‘spoken’ by her son utilizing an assistive technology communication device made possible by UCP of Central MN.
A Caregiver learned his mother living with Dementia could stay safely in her home utilizing assistive technology such as the BeClose system through UCP of Central MN’s demo and loan program.
A Father dying of ALS said goodbye to his children and loved ones utilizing an iPad, a modified pointer and mounting system put in his hand by UCP of Central MN.
…UCP of Central MN Was There.
UCP of Central MN has helped thousands of people in our community, yet there is so much more to do. Some people are born with disabilities and others become disabled during their life. No matter the circumstances, new people need help from UCP of Central MN every day. Please give a life changing gift today. Your contribution will be used wisely to support children, seniors, and all people with disabilities and their families.
Your gift allows UCP of Central MN to sustain and grow programs & services that deliver people a life without limits.Donate
Many ways to make a difference!
- Donate by mail with your check or gift card to UCP of Central MN – 24707 County Rd 75; St. Augusta, MN 56301.
- Donate with your credit card, debit card, or Paypal with this link.
- Start forming a Stuck in Motion team of 8 members for early spring 2019. A great team for this inclusive event might include people with weight loss goals, cyclists, people who like Spin Fitness, cheerleaders, charitable event goers, people with disabilities, teenagers, and people who support UCP of Central MN.
- UCP of Central MN is looking for a handful of committed, high value volunteers to help launch new programs and expand our reach. Email resume or letter of interest to email@example.com
- Share the December 26, 2018 St. Cloud Times article on your social media.
- Ask your employer to make UCP of Central MN their charity of choice for their corporate giving or volunteerism incentives.
- Direct your matching donations to UCP of Central MN.
- Tell 3 friends you know that UCP of Central MN is making a life without limits for all people with disabilities.
- Donate Supplies: Printer paper, postage stamps, art supplies, thank you notecards, “re-giftable” items for use as thank you gifts to volunteers and partners, holiday decorations (especially Halloween)
- UCP of Central MN gives gift baskets at the end of a remodeling project. Great donations include new, full or trial sized bubble bath, shampoos, and soaps, new with tags kitchen or bathroom linens
- New or gently used adapted toys for birthdays, hospital visits and Santa deliveries