The ideal applicant has a warm, cheerful personality, excellent organization and communication skills and a high degree of confidentiality; be proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Office & QuickBooks. Be able & willing to learn other programs as required. Background check required.
The Finance Coordinator is responsible to the Executive Director for assistance in fulfilling the duties of managing and operating the agency. The Finance Coordinator is accountable directly to the Executive Director.
Main function is responsibility for all input of financial data into QuickBooks Premier Nonprofit, including writing checks and generating all financial reports.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all clerical duties as necessary
- Assist Executive Director in all duties as assigned
- Performs all computer functions
- Schedule meetings
- Perform bookkeeping/record keeping functions such as:
- Payroll – Bi-Weekly
- Pay bills
- Manage online financial accounts
- Balance checkbook
- Grant Reports
- Monthly financial reports
- Spreadsheet for income and expenses
- All end of the month, quarterly, and yearly tax statements.
- Oversight of office supplies and equipment.
- Prepare the newsletter “The Voice” on a monthly basis.
- Assist with all fundraisers and special events as needed.
- Act as a representative of the affiliate to the public at events and other community activities.
Salary Range for this position is $10.00 -$15.00 per hour, compensation is based on experience.
The working hours of the Finance Coordinator are part-time and are not to exceed twenty hours per week. Wages will be paid on an hourly basis.
BENEFITS: Vacation, Paid Holidays, Flexible Schedule, Job Satisfaction, Team Environment.Download PDF