UCP of Central MN Was There….
UCP of Central MN has helped thousands of people in our community, yet there is so much more to do. Some people are born with disabilities and others become disabled during their life. No matter the circumstances, new people need help from UCP of Central MN every day. Please give a life changing gift today. Your contribution will be used wisely to support children, seniors, and all people with disabilities and their families.
YOUR GIFT ALLOWS UCP OF CENTRAL MN TO SUSTAIN AND GROW PROGRAMS & SERVICES THAT DELIVER PEOPLE A LIFE WITHOUT LIMITS.
Your gifts get us there.
UCP of Central Minnesota cuts through barriers to give a life without limits to people in our community. We are innovative, flexible, cutting-edge, and tenacious advocates for people who often feel invisible or vulnerable. We are a partner in the community, serving, helping ,connecting people to businesses, organizations, and resources. We cultivate pride, dignity, and joy in the people we serve.
Many ways to make a difference!
- Donate by mail with your check or gift card to UCP of Central MN – 24707 County Rd 75, St. Augusta, MN 56301.
- Donate with your credit card, debit card, or Paypal with this link.
- Ask your employer to make UCP of Central MN their charity of choice for their corporate giving or volunteerism incentives.
- Direct your matching donations to UCP of Central MN.
- Tell 3 friends you know that UCP of Central MN is making a life without limits for all people with disabilities.
- Donate Supplies: Printer paper, postage stamps, art supplies, thank you notecards, “re-giftable” items for use as thank you gifts to volunteers and partners, holiday decorations (especially Halloween)